Tuesday, November 10, 2015

They Are Malicious Cookies

Yesterday, I came home to find my husband baking chocolate chip cookies.  This was a welcome surprise.  I usually come home to find him passed out in his chair.

Me: "Ooh. Homemade junk food.  My favorite."
Him: "Yes. And you can eat as many as you want. I encourage it."
Me: "You realize this will make it harder for me to lose the baby weight."
Him: "That's my plan."
Me: "This is part of a plan?"
Him: "Yes. My plan is to feed you so much that you will become so large, you will never be able to leave. Ever."
Me: "And how long did it take you to come up with this plan?"
Him: "I just thought of it, and then I started making cookies."
Me: "Very efficient."

I would post a picture of the cookies, but I ate them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment