Thursday, November 19, 2015

That sweet, sweet internet money.

My husband has battled insomnia his whole life.  When I ask him what he thinks is preventing him from falling asleep, he tells me, "It's like my brain keeps running. I can't get it to shut off." So some nights, he just doesn't get to sleep.  I know this is bad.  I know that his health will suffer if he isn't able to get sleep.  I encourage him to grab a nap when he gets home from work, because he gets home from work hours before I do. He can usually "catch up" on a little of the sleep he lost. 

But I can't help but worry when I stumble out of bed to discover my husband who has been up all night researching how to make money on Youtube: "All these people are on Youtube, but are they actually making any money?  How do I make internet money?  Where does the internet money come from?" 

Uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment