Friday, March 21, 2014

No Rest For the Pregnant.

I've got a full weekend ahead of me:

Friday night - Remove the television from the wall in media room, so Dave can sheetrock/spackle the hole that was once a window.  Remove most of the furniture in preparation for painting.  Vacuum floor and organize furniture where possible.

Saturday - Clean media room (we call it that for lack of a better word) by pulling everything off the walls and moving the furniture out. Yes, I'm aware that I can't move furniture, but I can help with other stuff.   Paint media room with Killz undercoat, and then with Forest Green paint (it's non-VOC and the room is well ventilated, so I can help).  Yup.  It will be a green room (all the theatre folks LOL).  Prepare for a visit from S, by planning meals and setting up a corner bed.

Sunday - S arrives with crib for us.  Entertain her as much as possible without a media room. 

Monday - S goes home, D and I go to work.  Leave work early to meet the carpeters at 3:00.  While D stays with carpeters, throw Squirt into a cat carrier to go to her vet appointment at 5:00.  Help D move all the stuff back into the media room. 

At the end of all of this, we should have a lovely, clean, green, carpeted media room with baby-safe cabinets. 

*collapse*

No comments:

Post a Comment