Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blogger's Block


I've been having a bit of trouble trying to write the next post.  This should be easy.  I think I'm making it harder than it should be.  I wrote a whole post about how I was annoyed at someone who made some stupid comment about me not wearing a wedding ring.  As it turns out, I don't really care what they think.  The end. 

Anyway.  I guess I'll just post a bullet point list of stuff that's been going on in and around my life:

- The carpet situation is not resolved.  The bedroom is done, but not in the color we wanted.  The front room still has it's old carpet. Our belongings are still in boxes.  The whole experience has been an epic pain the neck, and we're trying to get it worked out with Costco. I'll make sure to post a very long yelp review documenting the entire thing, but I'd really rather not do it here. 

 - I've been swimming in the pool at my gym.  It's done wonders for my aching joints and ligaments.  Also, I bought a maternity swimsuit from Old Navy, as my old swimsuit was becoming nigh indecent. 

- I heard that UCSC had hired a doctor.  My obstetrician.  I don't know if this is a fact, at this point it's only a rumor.  But I'm supposed to have an appointment with her on Thursday, so I will ask her about it then.  This causes me some anxiety. I may have some unresolved abandonment issues.

- I am officially fat with baby.  Here.  See.

 
As stupid selfies aren't really my thing, I'm looking for a photographer, amateur or professional, who might be able to take some nicer pictures of me while I'm still prenatal.  As much as I love my husband, I'd rather he not do it.  So if you guys know anybody, ping me with their name and I'll get it touch.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment