Thursday, April 28, 2016

Throwback Thursday April 28th 2016 - Because Ken

This is my friend Kenichi Hillis.  We went to college together. 



He had open-heart surgery today, so I'm thinking a lot about our friendship and the time we spent together. 
 


We majored in theatre and both suffered for it. However, we had a lot of amazing times and some hilarious memories to show for it.
 
He's got more charm, charisma, and creative energy than most people I know. And that's saying a lot.
 
I regret many decisions I made in my youth and during my college years, but being friends with Ken was never one of them.
 
Hang in there, Ken.  I love you, and I love your family.  You are forever the brother I never had.
 
 
 Update: Ken made it through and is recovering with his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment