Monday, April 4, 2016

Don't You Wish You Worked With My Sister?

So, I know some of you read my earlier post about my sister. 

http://creepycompound.blogspot.com/2016/03/trader-joes-anecdote-or-buffalo-wings.html

Awesome, right?  Well, my Dad texted me further proof of her awesomeness.  My sister, a faithful employee of Trader Joe's in Costa Mesa, leaves her artwork around for her coworkers to enjoy:


This inspires me to think of tax-related haikus to entertain my coworkers. On second thought, that might not go over very well.  While I'm thinking about that, look at this:


 
It's a little hard to read, so I'll translate: "We're ever so grateful for all that you do, and for coffee that helps us all do it!  So let's clean up behind any coffee we grind, every splash when we drink, or we brew it!" I do enjoy a clever limerick, but by the evidence of the coffee puddle, it might not be as effective as one might hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment