Sunday, February 14, 2016

That Happened. For Real.

I took a couple days off work to be a volunteer for Mythbusters. Best use of PTO ever. I'm not sure the numbering sequence is right. Wikipedia lists the episode as 242, but we can call it 2016 episode six, The Volunteer Special.


Recognize me?  I'm the one in the black shirt with the long hair.

I really can't spot myself anywhere else in the episode.  To be fair, there were about a hundred of us. You can see my friend Amber all over the place. She's highly visible.  Here she is.


Clearly, she knows what she's doing when it comes to make-up.

Anyway.  I had a great time not going to work, dressing up as grossly as I could, and making the growliest noises I could summon from my larynx.

Oh, I was also a non-zombie shopper. Again, I couldn't find myself in the episode, so I'll post a selfie during one of our many hurry-up-and-wait breaks in the store itself.

It's a SHELFIE. Get it?  Yeah. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment