Monday, February 29, 2016

A Mug Full of Goldfish

What a bummer.  I dropped and cracked my favorite tea cup. I got it from my sister and nieces I don't know how many years ago.  It's one of those fun hand-painted things with my name on it and on the inside it says Auntie Sister Friend.  This was before I added "Mom" to the resume.  I used it almost exclusively for work, drinking tea out of it every morning.  But now that it's cracked, I'm afraid the tea would leak.

So instead of a tea cup, it is now a goldfish cup.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a perfectly good use for it! I have lost a few hand-painted plates from Petroglyph over the years. It still kinda hurts me to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so fragile. I wish they could be a little less breakable.

    ReplyDelete