Monday, October 26, 2015

Reload?

I'm obviously not an experienced blogger.  Why else would I abandon my blog for over a year?  Well, I'm still alive.  Not that anyone would know this from my behavior.  I did the atypical thing you do when you have a kid, and disappeared.  My life goes like this:

- Get up, shower, gather things, wake baby, etc.
- Drive to work, drop off baby at daycare which is 1 mile away from work.
- Work.
- Pick up baby from daycare.
- Do middling grocery chores that didn't get done during the weekend.
- Go home, cook, clean, take care of baby, acknowledge husband.
- Magically get baby to go sleep.
- Acknowledge cats, knit (maybe), poke around online
- Sleep.

REPEAT EVERY DAY.

But thank you, social media, for allowing me to glimpse the lives of my friends and loved ones.  I miss them very much.

Side note: The Golden Fleece (the only physical yarn store I've actually been to in the past couple of years) has closed.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment